A Celebration of Regional Favorites:
Several guided tasting experiences and demonstrations offer you the opportunity to learn and engage with the crafters, cooks, and makers of our festival’s starring foods: Cheese, craft beer, wine, hard ciders, real dairy ice-cream, and authentic Sconnie BBQ. – See more
- Corks & Kegs—It’s a happy hour like no other!
- Elliott’s Meats Cheese Curd Brat Party
- Crafts & Curds: Paired—The ultimate brewery face-off
- Plus, family friendly tastings including a Milk & Cookie Pairing and Ice-cream Tasting
- Learn to cook with curds–Cheese curd cooking demonstrations by Chef Jim Kyndberg and Matthew Beranek
- Help us choose the best cheese curd foods of the festival (and there are many from our vendors). Don’t leave the festival without casting your votes!