When curds from the world-famous Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery are your main ingredient, you can’t go wrong.
Get your Deep Fried Cheese Curds at Cheese Curd Central
Located on Wall Street’s Food Truck Alley, festival attendees can get their fill of both fresh and hand-battered deep-fried curds and gourmet dipping sauces at the festival’s TWO Cheese Curd Central booths! Both Cheese Curd Central booths will be serving up fresh and squeaky cheese curds three ways this year:
- Classic Deep Fried: Hand dipped in beer batter and fried just like the ones you love at the state fair. Dip them in your favorite sauces from the Dipping Sauce Stations.
- Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Curds: If a cheese curd and a mini donut had a love-child, this would be it. They were invented here and the Cheese Curd Festival is the only place you can get ’em. Don’t miss out–they’re so good, they’re addicting!
- This year’s exclusive flavor is…PIZZA! America’s favorite food and everybody’s favorite squeaky white morsels – it’s a true match made in heaven! They’ll be dipped in beer batter and deep-fried to perfection. Get ’em while you can! Available only during Cheese Curd Festival 2020!
We’re excited to announce our 2020 Food Vendors! Get ready to indulge your taste buds!
Two favorites return again to this year’s festival: The 2019 “Festival Favorite” from Minneapple Pie, the ‘Apple Trap Pie’. An individual hand-made deep fried apple pie topped with Ellsworth Cheese Curds and their homemade apple syrup. And “People’s Choice”, Holy Donuts, with their Breakfast Donut (donut covered in sweet maple syrup and topped with squeaky curds and crumbly bacon.) They also served up a Strawberry Cheesecake Donut and a Chocolate Cheesecake Donut…that were both equally delicious!
This isn’t a time for dieting! Have your fill and vote for your 2020 Cheese Curd Festival favorite! Try other creative and mouth-watering cheese curd specialties like Sconnie Tacos & Quesadillas, Wisco-BBQ, brick oven pizzas, Curd-skirted burgers, Curd-topped Philly sandwiches and sweets like donuts, apple pie, and more! They’re all served by professional food vendors along Wall Street (a.k.a. Food Truck Alley).
- Tot Boss
- The Hungry Badger
- Holy Donuts
- Hog Wild BBQ
- Richie’s Cheese Curd Tacos
- Tastee Treatz
- Smokey Treats BBQ
- Miller Dogs
- The Big Cheese
- Regal Quesadillas & Philly Cheese
- The Original Minneapple
- Kannel Concessions’ InHogNito
- Consuming Fire
- Stockwell’s Maple Treats & Ice Cream
- Wild Bill’s Ole Fashioned Soda Pop
- Jakarta Café Rolled Ice Cream
- MSP Pretzel – German-style pretzels
When you’re gettin’ your curds on, you’ve got to have an ice cold something in the other hand! Festival guests will find a variety of perfectly chilled beverage options at the Festival bars. From wine and beer to soda and hard ciders, you’ll find the perfect beverage to compliment all the amazing cheese curd dishes and Sconnie BBQ along Food Truck Alley.
You’ll find the find a festival bar among the professional food vendors on Wall Streeet’s Food Truck Alley. Two festival bars are located within the park grounds under the pavilions, conveniently located near our main musical stages.
In addition to a selection of domestic beer, sodas, and bottled water, wine, hard cider, and craft beer are among the beverage options available at the festival this year!
Featured Craft Brews: A variety of regional craft beers will be available! Names you’ll recognize include Spotted Cow and Totally Naked from New Glarus, Unsettled New England IPA and Waters Strawberry Guava Sour from Central Waters, and Hopalicious from Ale Asylum.
Featured Wine: Wisconsin’s own Wollersheim from Prairie du Sac, is the oldest winery in the state. Choose from two of their award winners in mini bottles:
- White: Prairie Fumé – American Seyval Semi-Dry Wine, so refreshing for an afternoon of music in the park.
- Red: Prairie Sunburst Red – Wisconsin Marechal Foch Dry Red Wine, pairs deliciously with woodfired pizza and other popular festival foods.
Featured Hard Cider: Maiden Rock Honeycrisp Hard Cider made right in our own backyard in Maiden Rock, WI. It’s a natural semi-dry hard apple cider. Like the apple that is its namesake, Honeycrisp Hard is distinctive, snappy and sassy.
Don’t forget about the Corks & Kegs Tasting Experience! This popular event is a happy hour like no other. Your ticket grants you entrance to unlimited sampling and light appetizers during the events. Tickets can be purchased online.