Cheese Curd unFestival 2020! Are you Ready for This?!
So a strange thing happened this year. A global pandemic forced us to cancel our 2020 Cheese Curd Festival. For those of you who have been with us for a while, you understand the hardship this puts on our community; this Festival pumps over $2.5 million into the local economy, funds the Ellsworth Chamber of Commerce and its initiatives, and donates over $20,000 every year to local non-profits. See, this little Festival does a lot!
In an effort to help make our community whole, we’re heading into uncharted territory with a mainly virtual “Cheese Curd UnFestival”. The same fun, laughs, and engagement you’ve come to love – only happening online to enjoy from the comfort of your home (or office – we got you, boo!).
YOUR DONATIONS MATCHED DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR!
The Cheese Curd unFestival fundraiser consists of virtual ticket sales (donations), merchandise sales, and our unRun. However, generous chamber members have stepped up to sweeten the deal… to the tune of $15,000! That’s right, they will be matching your contributions dollar-for-dollar up to $15,000, making the value of your donation double for our community.
We’re counting on our loyal Festival fans to help us turn that $15,000 into $30,000 for our community’s non-profit organizations! Every donation, merchandise purchase, and unRun registration adds up. Thank you in advance for your support of our Festival and community!
JOIN IN THE FUN! Here’s how you can join our mission…and have fun at the same time!
- unFestival merchandise sales
- Watch for our blow-up cow race…oh, yes, there is.
- Virtual Cheese Curd unRun!
- Getta load of this Grand Prize! Cheese Curd Festival Comes to You! We’re packing the trailer and hitting the road to bring the best of the fest to a neighborhood, business, or home! Deep-fried curds, craft beer, regional wine, cheese tasting, festival merch, and more! $2000 value.
- 2nd place – Cheese Curd Festival in a Box! Cheese Curds, cheese, festival merch, and tasting tickets to be used at next year’s Cheese Curd Festival. $500 value.
- 3rd place – Cheese Curds for Year! One shipment each month for 12 months. $240 value.
Oh, but wait, there’s more! For our most hardcore of fans…one day only… DRIVE-THRU CHEESE CURD FESTIVAL! Saturday, July 25, 2020 in the Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery parking lot. We’ll be frying up your favorite Cheese Curd Festival hand-battered cheese curds and offering them up, car side to-go. Join the FB event HERE.